Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bob Smith

something really weird i have no clue how to explain

aight,

i first got hair on the right side of my face only (i mean the left had some but mostly it was just the right). then the acne broke out. it was definetly worse on my right. after a while it abated. then i started to grow more hair on the left side of my face, and acne sprung up a hell of a lot more severely along that cheek. it was really weird and i don't have an explanation for this. it was almost as if one side of my face was going through puberty before the other.

has anyone experienced anything similar, or does anyone have any explanation?

thx,

bob

aight,

i first got hair on the right side of my face only (i mean the left had some but mostly it was just the right). then the acne broke out. it was definetly worse on my right. after a while it abated. then i started to grow more hair on the left side of my face, and acne sprung up a hell of a lot more severely along that cheek. it was really weird and i don't have an explanation for this. it was almost as if one side of my face was going through puberty before the other.

has anyone experienced anything similar, or does anyone have any explanation?

thx,

bob

i dont know ^

but in relation kinda, i only seem to get acne where i get facial hair..

since i started the regimen, im noticing my facial hair being more dense.. i.e. maybie the acne arent forming in my hair folicles, and just letting the hairs grow normally?

sorry if this was off topic...

ive found that shaving lightly helps. for me its better to go over it only once lightly and possibly miss some spots and do it more often (once every other day) rather than press hard and get every single hair and do it less often (once every 5 days)

-bob