Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
It seems i only get papules on my chin .. i have one right now it isnt all that big but .. it hurts! it isn't exteremly red but when u go to touch it or something hits it wow .. pain lol. So how does one get these little suckers? and does anyone get them any where else .. i find it rather wierd that i have never once got them anywhere else other then my chin .. they juss pop up every once in a while. As a kid those things were my downfall bc i thought well ill squeeze the shit out of it and try and get stuff out .. oh yea well nothing juss a nice huge red area. Now my chin is the worst with red marks .. i have had some for years .. they are lighter now but still there :( ugh why was i so ignorant and naive as a kid.

LOL wow i had my first pimple in fourth grade i remember, i started scratching the shit out of them, well maybe they weren't pimples but i duno

anyway, do you wash your mouth area after you eat? that may be the cause, not talking about like a full wash just like rinse off your chin and yeah.

hmm maybe thats it i never really thought about that lol .. i get them rarely but for some reason they seem to appear more during the winter time rather then summer. I will probobly keep that in mind more often when i eat.