Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm thinking of buying some but has anyone had any positive results on this for fading brown/red acne marks? Would it be wise to use it even if your acne is still active? does it block pores? Any feedback would be great! thanks.

It's only one of the biggest threads on the face of the itnernet devoted to that damn product! :snooty::D

I'm thinking of buying some but has anyone had any positive results on this for fading brown/red acne marks? Would it be wise to use it even if your acne is still active? does it block pores? Any feedback would be great! thanks.

I use Sea Buckthorn oil, which is a botanical alternative to mink oil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mink_oil

I use Sea Buckthorn oil, which is a botanical alternative to mink oil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mink_oil

Sea Buckthorn, really?..I heard great raves about that in a article I read. How is it working out for you and your skin?..does it cause break outs, or greasy?

Sea Buckthorn, really?..I heard great raves about that in a article I read. How is it working out for you and your skin?..does it cause break outs, or greasy?

I love it, but it’s expensive. I use it as a night time treatment to help keep my skin moisturised from all the other harsh products in use.

I love it, but it’s expensive. I use it as a night time treatment to help keep my skin moisturised from all the other harsh products in use.

Yeah the mink oil I want to get costs 60 bucks.. :|

I used bio-oil for months and months, it dod nothing me, nothig drastic anyway.

Still searching for a solution for these marks, im starting to think they will not ever go away.