Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
proactivhelp

Starting the Regimen Tomorrow

So since its summer and it's really hot, what can I use to dab the sweat off?

Good luck and stick with it for at least 3 months. Just use a white towel to dap off the sweat and most importantly, do it gently.

Neutrogena on the Spot (http://www.acne.org/images/photos/tostart.jpg) Do I use this much for my whole face or just one part? And do I start once or twice a day with the BP?

If you are starting the regimen with neutrogena BP use this much amount for the whole face for the first few weeks until your skin gets used the BP. Then slowly increase the amount. Use once a day if your skin is sensitive.

Hey,

I have really oily skin as well and I use the body shop facial blotting tissues. There are completely oil and powder free and you can blot your face without ruining your makeup (if you use any). Also, when I was on the regime I always blotted my face after I applied the moisturizer. This is becuase makeup looks really bad piled on top of mosturizer. I swear you will love this product!!! Also, do not use products like clean and clear becuase they all have powder in them

Good luck!!

And the On the Spot BP is really small, so instead of having to pay 6 bucks every 2 weeks or so, can I just get the tubes of 2.5% BP from Kaiser Permanente?

And the On the Spot BP is really small, so instead of having to pay 6 bucks every 2 weeks or so, can I just get the tubes of 2.5% BP from Kaiser Permanente?

Or you can order Dan's CSR BP

I agree with Felicity. Get Dan's CSR. It's a huge four ounce bottle. At first I started my regimen with the on the spot and it worked great, but once you weigh the costs it is more economical to go with the CSR tube instead. Once I got my CSR in the mail I compared the two and basically you are paying about 6-9 dollars for something that's not even a full two ounces. Good luck with your new regimen.

I applied BP like 5 mins after the Cleanser and I think I did it wrong because the BP melted in my skin pretty fast and it got all dry and flaky...am I supposed to wait longer than 5 mins? Thanks...

^ I'm not sure about that one, maybe someone else can answer it who have used On-The-Spot. But I would definitely recommend getting Dan's CSR Gel especially in the summer and since you know you will be sweating. When you sweat with the On-The-Spot you will sweat out white streaks.

^ I'm not sure about that one, maybe someone else can answer it who have used On-The-Spot. But I would definitely recommend getting Dan's CSR Gel especially in the summer and since you know you will be sweating. When you sweat with the On-The-Spot you will sweat out white streaks.

The problem is I dont have a Credit Card and my parents wont let me use theirs because they think the Internet isnt safe... :wacko: One and a half more years...