Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've noticed that alot of people who stop taking the vitamin B5 break out worse than ever before. Why is this? I took B5 for two days and stopped because I was afraid of this happening, plus it dried me out really bad under my eyes and on my lips, I had to put chapstick on every 5 minuites it felt like... i didnt like this!!! Maybe B5 isnt a good thing to take... if when you stop taking it you break out worse than ever before... who wants to go through that??? I cant be using anything that dries out my skin because I am getting wrinkles from dryness under my eyes... which basically leaves EVERY acne product out because they all dry you out. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that doesnt dry out your skin like crazy?? All I am using is Cetaphil right now and spot treating with BP.

I've been taking it for a few days now.... only thing I noticed was that my pee was floresent yellow (like a highlighter)..... turns out this is normal, LOL!

I've noticed that alot of people who stop taking the vitamin B5 break out worse than ever before. Why is this? I took B5 for two days and stopped because I was afraid of this happening, plus it dried me out really bad under my eyes and on my lips, I had to put chapstick on every 5 minuites it felt like... i didnt like this!!! Maybe B5 isnt a good thing to take... if when you stop taking it you break out worse than ever before... who wants to go through that??? I cant be using anything that dries out my skin because I am getting wrinkles from dryness under my eyes... which basically leaves EVERY acne product out because they all dry you out. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that doesnt dry out your skin like crazy?? All I am using is Cetaphil right now and spot treating with BP.

I think this would occur only if you stop using B5 abruptly. It seems odd that your skin dried out so fast, because B5, like any other vitamin, takes some time to asorb into your system. I doubt that B5 dried out your face in 2 days!

woah easy on the chapstick btw lol funny and true story i kinow a girl who literally put chapstick on every 5 min. and she got the worst eye infection i couldnt believe it but apaprently putting so much can cause an infection .. who would have guessed.

use a clay mask Queen Helene works infact buy all 3 of her products the Mint Julep Mask, The Clay Mask and the Grapseed Mask. I LOVE THEM!!!!! The Mint one works great at drying up pimples and absorbing oil .. the clay one makes my face ever so smooth and vibrants .. and the grapseed one its a gel and when it dries u peel it off lifting away dead skin .. the Clay one btw i use almost everynight .. makes my redmarks alot less noticeable as well.