Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest beanz

lonliness

I know the feeling. :(

I must be in a complimentary mood today. You look fantastic in your avatar. But looks certainly don't equate to happiness.

I hear you on that loneliness. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be better to be with anyone, rather then be alone. But in the end that would replace the loneliness with other frustrating feelings.

I think one of the most important things you can do is tell someone if you like them or enjoy their company. In the end we're all half blind when it comes to another persons feelings, expression is the key...I think. :eh::)

I hear you on that loneliness. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be better to be with anyone, rather then be alone. But in the end that would replace the loneliness with other frustrating feelings.

Hehe.. That little paragraph pretty much sums up a large portion of my life.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Drop around to my place then. :dance:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Yeah why not, it's a big house. While i'm home for the holidays anyway. Plenty of room for some fellow orgers.

My Loneliness

I saw the waters standing still

And my world began to chill

around my loneliness

I felt the air come to a stall

And I did not move at all

My world just got colder

Lately it seems that all of my dreams have come true

Why does it feel like nothing’s for real without you

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

Why has the sun refused to shine

Maybe ‘cause I drank the wine

It’s bitter in it’s sweetness

Now, well it looks as though the sky

Is sad and wants to cry, raindrops filled with fire

Lately it seems that all of my dreams have come true (yes they have)

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

We can have a contest to see who can get the most puss from their face in a 90 second period.

And how long we can dip our head in a tub of Dan's BP gel before flesh burns off.

Guest Spike Rules89

how about a speed regimen competion?

Guest beanz

I hate when I feel this way. My family's all split up and I feel like I get the worst of it. I'm the one trying to run around and see everyone but I feel like no one goes out of their way to see me. It's like...unless I make the effort, I'm constantly home alone. I live with my mom but she's always with her boyfriend or at work. My dad would rather do anything than come over here and relive everything my mom did to him. My brother's always busy. My friends always seem to be doing their own thing...and sometimes I just don't feel like going anywhere. I feel so out of place sometimes...it's like I get so used to being by myself that I need it. But at the same time, I hate it. And it hurts...

posh youre too pretty to be lonely, its tragic.

Guest Spike Rules89

Everyone being apart sucks. Do you think your friends are purposly doing that or is it just conflicting schedules?

Guest beanz

I must be in a complimentary mood today. You look fantastic in your avatar. But looks certainly don't equate to happiness.

I think one of the most important things you can do is tell someone if you like them or enjoy their company. In the end we're all half blind when it comes to another persons feelings, expression is the key...I think. :eh::)

Thanks for the compliment...I could have a boyfriend right now if I settled...but I know what I want and I don't want to settle. And the guys I go for know the way I feel about them. I always let them know but for some reason it never goes anywhere. I know I don't come off looking desperate...am I aiming too high? :(

My Loneliness

around my loneliness

My world just got colder

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

did u write that? it's nice...

Everyone being apart sucks. Do you think your friends are purposly doing that or is it just conflicting schedules?

i'm sure it's conflicting schedules. we're all so busy. i just hate spending what little spare time i have alone, u know? we kinda had plans today but i all i ended up doing was going to walmart with my best friend and then starbucks...everything else fell through. and today was my only full day off for a while. i feel like i've been on the internet all day...and i basically have been.

Guest Spike Rules89

Thanks for the compliment...I could have a boyfriend right now if I settled...but I know what I want and I don't want to settle. And the guys I go for know the way I feel about them. I always let them know but for some reason it never goes anywhere. I know I don't come off looking desperate...am I aiming too high? :(

My Loneliness

around my loneliness

My world just got colder

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

The world doesn’t stop

Around my Loneliness

did u write that? it's nice...

i'm sure it's conflicting schedules. we're all so busy. i just hate spending what little spare time i have alone, u know? we kinda had plans today but i all i ended up doing was going to walmart with my best friend and then starbucks...everything else fell through. and today was my only full day off for a while. i feel like i've been on the internet all day...and i basically have been.

I feel that, it sucks when plans don't come together and it feels like you can't get everyone together and have things like they were before.

Guest beanz

Yeah everything's changed so much in just a few years. My family and friends have all changed. I try to meet new people but it's kinda hard for me. Everyone labels me "shy" and I hate it...I hate it so much. I hate what my skin has done to me as a person. I try to be confident as much as I can but sometimes I just breakdown and feel like I can't deal with it anymore. I can't be strong all the time...and I would have nobody to talk to about it if I didn't have you guys. My friends don't understand what acne does to me.