Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VegUnited

Best Regiment I Have Ever Used ( ACV + SS)

Well, I have been reading on this forum for once and have had success with ACV and sea salt. I don't have bad acne on myback, just an occasional one or two on the shoulder and middle back. Face acne cleared up about 4 years ago.

After reading about all the great improvments people have with apple cider vinegar and sea salt, i decided to modify the system.

I put two cups of apple cider vinegar in a pot and 16 oz of sea salt, turn on the burner on the stove and stir until the salt becomes homogenous with vinegar. Then i pour the solution into a spray bottle. I then apply the solution during the middle of the afternoon, smell leaves in ten minutes. The salt leaves a light white coating on your skin for about an hour as well.

Then whenever my day is over i take a shower and exfoliate with a loofah brush and pad. Scrub hard enough to make sure it is removing the dead skin cells.

Get out of the shower apply Cetaphil Daily Cleanser, apply wherever you want and let it dry.

This has cleaned up my skin to the point i'm shocked. This regiment with a steady dose of sun has made my skin beautiful beyond all thoughts.

Try this and it will work.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Sea Salt ( I'm using Iodized Sea Salt from Wal-Mart, used untreated with the same results)

Loofah

Cetaphil

So just to clarify: You use the ACV/Sea Salt spray in the afternoon. Then you exfoliate in the shower at the end of the night. The final step is to apply liqiud Cetaphil as you would with lotion, right??? Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks :)

Guest nec77

Can you use cetaphil bar soap at night?

So just to clarify: You use the ACV/Sea Salt spray in the afternoon. Then you exfoliate in the shower at the end of the night. The final step is to apply liqiud Cetaphil as you would with lotion, right??? Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks :)

bump

Yes, I even use the wal-mart brand Cetaphil daily cleanser. This works, exfoliate means to brush off the dead skin cells your body creates daily, this helps with clogged pores and refinishes your skin.

Put it on in the afternoon (ACV and Sea Salt mix), let it sit for as long as your comfortable, it won't bother you, then at night exfoliate and apply Cetaphil!

Hope it works as well for you as it did me

Yes, I even use the wal-mart brand Cetaphil daily cleanser. This works, exfoliate means to brush off the dead skin cells your body creates daily, this helps with clogged pores and refinishes your skin.

Put it on in the afternoon (ACV and Sea Salt mix), let it sit for as long as your comfortable, it won't bother you, then at night exfoliate and apply Cetaphil!

Hope it works as well for you as it did me

Note: I attempted to make the vinegar/salt solution in the microwave using a glass bowl - one word: DON'T. The salt wouldn't liquidize for NOTHIN'!! :doh:

I'll go home and try this on the stove top, hopefully with better results this time

This will work wonders guys, have before and after photos i could up if that would help people and give them more confidence with this remedy

This will work wonders guys, have before and after photos i could up if that would help people and give them more confidence with this remedy

:D I'd really appreciate that!

Do you reuse the solution or use it all at once? Plus if you reuse it, do you also refrigerate it?

Congrats. Loofah doesn't sound like something you put on your skin. It sounds more like a delicious bakery good to me. :D