Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xit2nowhere

Any good remedy for minor skin injuries on legs?

Hi guys,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it is kind of scar related. heheh :D

Due to a badly located sanitizer at my work, I always bump in the open door that leads to cuts and scrapes on the lower part of my leg (approx. 3-4 inches up from the foot itself). Sometimes they are pretty "bad" as they take some time to heal and when they do, they leave red marks that turn into brown ones over time.

So, what could I use to help all those damn cuts heal faster and minimize the appearance to those nasty red/brown marks.

Also, is there anyting I could use to remove/fade the brown spots that were on my legs for about 3-4 years from previous cuts ?

Thank you very much,

with best regards.

Hi guys,

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it is kind of scar related. heheh :D

Due to a badly located sanitizer at my work, I always bump in the open door that leads to cuts and scrapes on the lower part of my leg (approx. 3-4 inches up from the foot itself). Sometimes they are pretty "bad" as they take some time to heal and when they do, they leave red marks that turn into brown ones over time.

So, what could I use to help all those damn cuts heal faster and minimize the appearance to those nasty red/brown marks.

Also, is there anyting I could use to remove/fade the brown spots that were on my legs for about 3-4 years from previous cuts ?

Thank you very much,

with best regards.

YES! YES! YES!

I AM DOING IT RIGHT NOW! GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ALOE PLANTS! CUT THEM OPEN AND PUT THE ALOE JUICE ON YOUR LEG! IT WORKS WONDERS TO HEAL THE SCARS! BUT I DID THIS AFTER I PUT SOME ANTIBIOTIC CREAMS ON IT. GO TO CVS AND GET SOMETHING FOR THE OPEN CUTS. AFTER THEY HEAL USE THE ALOE PLANT! OR GO TO CVS AND ASK FOR SOMETHING FOR BROWN SPOTS.

GOOD LUCK