Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglyassmofo

What music do you like to listen to when your down

Blink182,paul oakenfold,gabriel and dresden,atb,massive attack,placebo,the ataris,foo fighters{reminds me of my ex) coldplay,mudhoney,babyshambles

Blink182,paul oakenfold,gabriel and dresden,atb,massive attack,placebo,the ataris,foo fighters{reminds me of my ex) coldplay,mudhoney,babyshambles

i like kelly clarkson,jessica simpson,enya,all saints and the pussy cat dolls.i dont listen to any nasty stuff.

im gonna get killed for this but i've listended to the album of James Blunt a lot to cheer me up lately (i always skip the 'Beautiful' song because i've heard it way too much already on the radio)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

If I feel angry, I'll listen to something expressive e.g. Behind These Hazel Eyes. Yes, I'm a guy and I like Kelly Clarkson. When I want to take my mind of things I listen to something softer and not as expressive.

I listen to this really great australian band AUGIE MARCH, DAMIEN RICE, RADIOHEAD, and lots more.

Lately ive been depressed, and i have been listening to GARDEN STATE soundtrack. Its a great album from a really great movie.

depends if you want to cheer up or wallow really... wallowing would be My Dying Bride, select Opeth songs, Portishead, Massive Attack. for cheering up Michael Jackson tbh, or some Depeche Mode

I love inspirational songs, especially Make it Happen... it's all about making your dream happen and it's like really direct and powerfully sung with Emotion believe me... listen to this... Don't judge the song by the artist Mariah because I thought she was such a diva before I listened to this song... her songs are seriously inspirational and sung with such emotion.

If you don't want to listen tot he whole song fast forward to 2:35 mins, it's so powerful and touching.

Seriously it's amazing... it making WANT to achieve your dreams.

Listen to it! She's been through some serious shit when she was growing up, all because her dad was black and her mum is white... which was seriously frowned up back then. She had her windows shot trhough with a gun to name one thing. it just goes to show you CAN make your dreams happen.

Usually when I'm feeling down I listening to some heavy music for a quick pick me up. Stuff like:

Dig - Mudvayne

Not Falling - Mudvayne

Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

Master of Puppets - Metallica

I warn you though...its pretty heavy lol

Guest missyjean130

Mindless Self Indulgence.

You can't stay upset listening to them

I sing and play piano. R&B ...Avant, Ginuwine, Alicia Keys, Raheem Devaughn, Jaheim, Passion, Lyfe Jennings, Bobby Valentino, Christion, Tyrese, Tank, Musiq Soulchild, John Legend, Al Green, Marvin Gaye and...Bay Area artists when im feeling happy - Rydah, Johnny Cash, Yukmouth, Husalah, etc.

Well, depends it depends if I want to wallow or pep myself up. :) A perfect circle, porcupine tree and coldplay are good for wallowing- and Modest mouse, Franz Ferdinand and Built to Spill are good to cheer up.

And of course the best and happiest damn band in the entire world is Pinback. Seriously- Rob Crow is a genius, so listen to it! I've never heard such catchy, sunny, musical songs in my life (especially: Good to Sea You, Seville, Tripoli, Crutch, The Yellow Ones). And I don't usually like sunny stuff! Aaah, I have to go listen to it now!

Good Charlotte... blink 182.... anything rly

usually depressing music lol

"Don’t cry, Open up your eyes and know, There’s someone else out there that feels this way

I’m singing to you

Cause I know what you’ve been through and now

It’s not so long ago I felt the same

Like soldiers

March on

If we can make it through the night will see the sun

March on, march on

Through the good times,

Through the bad times

Through the long days

Through the hard nights

Keep on till we see the sun

Even when there’s no one there for you march on

Even when the days are long for you march on

Like soldiers

March on"

"Hello Beautiful" by the Jonas Brothers... it makes me feel pretty. But they wouldnt ever be able to sing that to me.

:(

And yes, I have OJD. Sue me. :P