Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

still getting acne after accutane

hey i finished accutane almost 2 months ago and im still getting stupid little acne marks. Its pissing me off at first when i got off it was ok i was clear and i was getting really little bumps. Now im getting little bumps to but they just come out of nowhere. LIke a hour later i look in the mirror and they are there. Sometimes they will dissapear but sometimes they will stay. Obviously i will never get clear if i keep getting these little marks. Should i go see a derm. Also i was thinking about trying tazoric cream which someone suggessted for maintenance after accutane but i didnt want to because i was sick of topical and antibiotics. Also i wouldent mind taking the cream but i definetly dont want to get a huge initial breakout. Accutane already gave me that and i have scars healing from that so tazoric will give me the same people say the initial breakout is horrible. What should i do im really mad because i though it was going to get better from here.

i think you should go to a derm asap. Get their opinion. You don't want to get bad acne again.

I got those small acne whitehead when I finished my Tane course. They persisted for a fortnight or more. Sometimes they would stay for a few days, some for only hours. Anyway, they went away. Hope it is the same for you.

well i woke up with 2 new red bumps again. I feel like its only going to get worse. Ya i want to use a topical but your not bringing up the possability that i will break out horribly and might not even work and just mess up my skin even more

well i woke up with 2 new red bumps again. I feel like its only going to get worse. Ya i want to use a topical but your not bringing up the possability that i will break out horribly and might not even work and just mess up my skin even more

At most I suggest you consider small dosage treatment. However, having said I would'nt bother too much, as even after treatment I was perfect clear and then started getting red spots once in a while...So yeah

many people dont see the full effects of accutane until 5-6 months post treatment. so i suggest u wait couple of months before going back to derm