Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Sincerely_Me

DERMAblend

Guest Sincerely_Me

If you go here, you can browse their website.

Has anyone tried this before? It looks like such an interesting foundation. I googled "DERMAblend Reviews", and in all instances great things were said about it. It covers all imperfections, it looks great. It's definitely pricey, but I think I may give this a try.

I just wanted to see if any of you have tried it, and if not, what do you think about it anyway? Think it's worth a go?

If you go here, you can browse their website.

Has anyone tried this before? It looks like such an interesting foundation. I googled "DERMAblend Reviews", and in all instances great things were said about it. It covers all imperfections, it looks great. It's definitely pricey, but I think I may give this a try.

I just wanted to see if any of you have tried it, and if not, what do you think about it anyway? Think it's worth a go?

hiyas! i use dermablend and i love it! its definetly worth it! At least i think so, it covers up scars and acne really well :)

doesn't really hide deep acne scars...they tend to make it worse imo.

Once you have it down to what colors you need and blend together you can watch on ebay for some real good deals that save dollars. I purchase most of mine there now particularly the setting powder and the remover.