Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crzyakta

Really helped my acne, this is not a joke

XpX, you have every right to continue posting your opinion.

However, I wish to note here that there is no evidence whatsoever that crzyakta is a spammer .... I have reviewed his posts. He has the right to post about his experiences with this product, just as many, many other people on this board post about their experiences and theories ..... usually without presenting any scientific evidence whatsoever. :)

The readers of the thread will have to make up their own minds.

Just keep the discussion civil, please.

I swear by Aubrey Organics and lots of exercise!!!

exercise does nothing for acne..if anything it makes it worse from sweating and clogging pores..

exercise does nothing for acne..if anything it makes it worse from sweating and clogging pores..

Says you.

Actually, the opposite is true. Exercise leads to sweating and sweating is a great way to rid the body of toxins. The toxins are exiting through the pores and circulation to the face helps acne.

Heres a link: http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/2-13-2006-88755.asp

menthol is in many skincare products, for treating rashes, itching, nasal congestion amongst a few

as is sulphur

Yes, and many products are problematic for the skin.

Actually, the opposite is true. Exercise leads to sweating and sweating is a great way to rid the body of toxins. The toxins are exiting through the pores and circulation to the face helps acne.

Heres a link: http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/2-13-2006-88755.asp

no thats not true...on many bodybuilding forums ppl complain about back acne and having zits are working out..sweat is not good for acne

That could be due to friction with the weights in the body, supplements to increase testosterone and many other supplements, their diet...sweating is probably the least likely cause of acne. Sweat won't make a huge difference in acne either way.

sweat makes a big difference if you are prone to acne...ask any runner who has a problem with acne, they will tell you when they begin to run, it flares up (I have noticed this as well, because in summer I like to run outside, in the heat)

OMG

Demodex Solutions??? That's the company that sent a ton of SPAMMERS here to acne.org claiming that mites are the cause of acne.

"mites"? wtf... :lol:

[Whoops, looks like your hasty assumptions are incorrect, but thanks for sharing. When you quoted me you couldn't even be bothered to read the entire sentence...

If you had actually just finished reading the one sentence you quoted to try and argue with me on some obscure unrelated point you would have instantly found the answer to your question. Hate when that happens. Here's a hint: look for the sentence that's been in bold all along, you missed it. Go back and reread the post you quoted me to finish the sentence "...from Hong Kong..." where you left off the punctuation as u quoted me and there you'll see I clearly stated that there are 3 magical mystical wonderous little secret ingredients in the ZZ cream. Those unregulated mystery "flies in the ointment" are therefore not trustworthy-I most certainly did not convey that I thought a product was dangerous since it was from Hong Kong, so please don't try and accuse me of xenophobia or some other nonsense. Talk about jumping to asinine conclusions.

Since no one can know what they are sending, and since it's not even REGULATED MEDICINE and therefore subjected to FDA regulatory standards, who knows WHAT the hell is in it?! So wise up to the facts and may I make a suggestion, why don't you actually read a post before you propose to tell others it is "ignorant" that would be great thx

Sorry XpX but your post does suggest there is an issue with the product coming from Hong Kong, otherwise why mention it? You could have mentioned the 3 secret ingredients and left it at that. I don't know if you have ever been to Hong Kong - if you have I doubt you would make such a statement because it is an extremely advanced place, probably much more so that parts of the Western world.

this is actually a good product i here. My uncle has a chinese wife that he payed for. And she uses it and it supposedly works great that is what my uncle says. i know her face looks good i just never cared about acne until lately so if certain dri stops working for me i might give it a shot

if u wanna live with ur mites, go ahead and do so, do not treat against them

Clearly, I need to order this product to kill the mites that are causing my acne! And could anyone recommend something to eradicate the tiny, evil trolls that are causing the pain in my right knee? Hahahaa...

I Used the Acne kit from the Seabuckthorn Company (canadian company) and it does not work. I get so mad when a company specifically advertises that a product is designed for acne and in fact it only worsens it. The tea bar soap with seabuckthorn and other oils totally broke me out and this was not a detox reaction. The soap was totally alkaline and alkaline soaps only worsen acne by disrupting the acid mantle on the skin. If they did their research they would know that or they know and don't care. Also, I think the oils are way too strong to be used by people with sensitive acne prone skin. Perhaps roseacea suffers or those with dry skin may benefit but certainly not acne suffers. Reminds me of another company that I tried called Carley's Clear and Smooth in which the same thing happened. Very frustrating.