Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mavallone713

Acne Plan. HELP

Okay.. so ive been washing my face with a bunch of different cleansers and pads and everything. I just want a steady plan to stick with. Tell me what to use, when to use it, also I want top of the line products. so I dont care how much each cost... I just want my acne to go away.. Its not bad.. I have some little bumps on my chin and ocasionaly on my face, I just want to be clear. Thank You

Okay.. so ive been washing my face with a bunch of different cleansers and pads and everything. I just want a steady plan to stick with. Tell me what to use, when to use it, also I want top of the line products. so I dont care how much each cost... I just want my acne to go away.. Its not bad.. I have some little bumps on my chin and ocasionaly on my face, I just want to be clear. Thank You

Have you tried the clear skin regime? I would use Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, follow with Dan's BP, and then end with a good moisturizer, I would recommend the Neutrogena one.

This is what i'm using to clear my face acne:

- Eurocin gel - 4-5 times a day if possible. If working and putting on makeup, I dab on the gel every hour after work till I go to bed

- Peel and whitening mask - 3-4 times per week (to combat red/brown marks)