Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's a protein commonly found in wheat, barley, and rye. Maltodextrin might contain gluten as well.

Rice and oats do not contain gluten, but can be contaminated with it if grown or processed in the same area.

Personally, I'm avoiding gluten...I might have celiac's disease, I don't know. But I am avoiding it at all costs. This brain fog has been hitting me for months, since late January of this year...I can't figure out why...and this was before I started this whole candida regimen and such.

It's a protein commonly found in wheat, barley, and rye. Maltodextrin might contain gluten as well.

Rice and oats do not contain gluten, but can be contaminated with it if grown or processed in the same area.

Personally, I'm avoiding gluten...I might have celiac's disease, I don't know. But I am avoiding it at all costs. This brain fog has been hitting me for months, since late January of this year...I can't figure out why...and this was before I started this whole candida regimen and such.

It's so hard to drop gluten :(:wall:

So gluten is a protein

Is gluten found in pasta?

yes, gluten is found in pasta.

Anything made with wheat or "flour" will have gluten .

There are gluten free pastas that you can buy from healthfood stores, usually made from rice or corn.

So gluten is a protein

Is gluten found in pasta?

Pasta is mostly wheat, so yes. Specialty pastas can be made as well without gluten.

Gluten is such a huge stable of the American diet, I think it accounts for about 75% of the American diet. You can carry it anywhere. It's even found in candy.

yes, gluten is found in pasta.

Anything made with wheat or "flour" will have gluten .

There are gluten free pastas that you can buy from healthfood stores, usually made from rice or corn.

Look for label GLUTEN-FREE..

I didnt know semolina had gluten :( I love semolina and semolina pasta..!

yep ^ but alot of products don't state that they are gluten free.

There is some legislation though that is making food manufacturers get on the ball with declaring their foods gluten free or not.

Most at least have in bold letters now "contains wheat".

There is some legislation though that is making food manufacturers get on the ball with declaring their foods gluten free or not.

wow.. i've seen some that say they're gluten free, I hope they didnt lie.. id be pissed LOL

It's pretty difficult (for me anyway) to lower gluten intake, mostly due to many products not being specified if they contain gluten or not. It would be good if the labeling legislation was passed.

I'm pretty sure oats contain gluten ...