Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NOwhere

what kind of treatments should I do for this type of problem?

Guest tired of this shish

Looks like you have some redness going on, is this from a recent breakout? If so, I'd let it fade on it's own to see what the extent of the damage on your skin is. If you have ongoing redness that wont fade, I've had good results from Cutera CoolGlide--in my area I get a pair for $450.

It really is hard to see from the blurred picture and the redness on your blemishes, but if you do have indented scarring you want to treat and save the money, look into a gentle peeler like Apeel from perfectcomplexion.net. It could help you with the redness also. I don't think you should do much because it looks like you have very good skin. But if after it is said and done and you feel you still want to go further with treatment, look into TCA CROSS which can be performed by a professional or done at home at your own risk.

the photo isnt really clear enough for me tbh.

i suggest taking more and showing your skin in the worse light possible. pref natural light. so your scars show up clearer. then reposting.