Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yes the purpose liquid is great. not at all as drying as purpose bar. neutrogena also makes a good bar but i can't remember the name now.

A lot of people have commented on how drying the purpose bar can be. Liquid cleansers are often less drying, maybe you could give the cetaphil liquid a go? :)

or wait a week or two until the CSR Cleanser is released

then all your cleansing needs will be fullfilled :D

i will just do that, i have a bar and a half left to go... until then ill use lots and lots, man its not only dry but my face hurts, it is so dry that my face crunches up when i try to yawn..etc

Purpose bar is good for very oily skin types (like mine). If it is too drying for you, the Purpose gentle wash is good. And like Damian said, Dan's new CSR Cleanser is awesome and absolutely does not dry at all. If you can hang on a bit for that. Otherwise, in the meantime I'd suggest you try one of the liquid cleansers on the recommended products list.

i use the purpose bar and i like it. it does tend to dry, but that's why i use the jojoba and the moisturizers. between everything i'm not dry.