Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

Did anyone ever try mystic tan

Hey i finished accutane about 1 month and 2 weeks ago and am pale white and need a tan. All i have left is some scars that are fading but look worse because im so freakin white its scary. I dont want to get a real tan because i burn easily and since getting off accutane i dont want to get burned even more. I wanna try mystic tan and want to know anyone who used it before. Is it good. I heard it is like 25-30 dollars per session. How much are the packages that they offer. Also does it look like a real tan. Thanks

Yeah its good.. but i did it like 2 weeks ago and im on my 2nd month of accutane.. mysitc tan and dry skin.. equals BAD IDEA... so as long as your not still super dry from the tane u should be fine.. mine just peeled off of me the next day which totally wasted my money and made me look like a freak haha.... :lol:

Just a few tips if you do mystic tan -

1. Exfoliate the day before

2. Pay attention with the wrist/hand area and the ankles. This is where I had the most trouble. Make sure you use plenty of the blocking cream they give you for your hands and feet

3. Be careful that the hair cap doesn't cover your forehead at all or you'll get a lovely line across your forehead (didn't happen to me, but I know of someone who it did happen to)