Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tttnjfttt

Initial breakout

Ok, does this make sense? I know most people experience an initial breakout when starting the CSR. Since I tend to be prone to cystic acne, would it make sense that more cysts are popping up?

I haven't had this many for a LONG time, like since back in high school. Since starting the CSR, I have had atleast 4 pop up. (however, they do seem to be going away alot faster)

Ok, does this make sense? I know most people experience an initial breakout when starting the CSR. Since I tend to be prone to cystic acne, would it make sense that more cysts are popping up?

I haven't had this many for a LONG time, like since back in high school. Since starting the CSR, I have had atleast 4 pop up. (however, they do seem to be going away alot faster)

I posted my success story exactly when I reached my first month on the regimen. I was completely clear at that time. Few weeks later I posted intermitently about some breakouts I experienced. I kept steady on the regimen after pinpointing the possible causes, and I've been clear for a long time now. :D

So yes, ocassional breakouts are expected and normal. Just keep going and it'll be fine. For sure. :)

Don't worry this is totally normal at the start of the regimen- its just all the rubbish in your skin coming up to surface. Just stick with it and things should start to improve, and hopefully it will be more than worth it! :)