Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remedyy

Uhhh .. Problem ?

I've been on CSR now for about a month and I`m glad to say that my skin has never stayed this clear for so long :D

My problem is though, that when I look at my face in the mirror, it just looks dirty to me. I don't know what the problem is. I do have spots from previous acne but I don't think that's it . Did anyone have this problem ?

& does anyone have any suggestions ?

LOL , maybe I'm just crazyyy :ninja:

try an AHA moisturizer to smooth out your skin and even your overall skin tone. just start once nightly however and then progress to twice daily if you want.

try an AHA moisturizer to smooth out your skin and even your overall skin tone. just start once nightly however and then progress to twice daily if you want.

... and stay away from the sun or protect yourself at any cost. You might think that a tan could even your skin tone but tanning while on the regimen might be dangerous if you're not properly protected. It could cause irritation, burn and uneven the skin tone a lot more, at least for sensitive skins like mine.

It sounds to me like you've just got a lot of dead skin cells. That's normal at that stage of the regimen. They should come off. If you steam your face that'll speed up the process. :)