Notifications
Clear all

HELP! Please severe acne scars

MemberMember
(@wowthatsright)

Posted : 07/31/2016 1:36 am

Hello everyone, this is extremely hard for me but , I want to share my story with all you guys. To start off my name is Richard and  I grew up in Los Angeles and since I was a young kid I always liked to be in the spotlight for everything. Once I got to my teens that's were my life change . Severe acne came out of nowhere . Well long story short my acne has subside and need help with my acne scars . I know they're horrible and some people call me ugly and what not. My self-esteem hasn't been the same since like forever. Please some one help me. What treatment's should I get and how much do they cost since I am a student and don't make that much money. So form this day on I'm going to try and save as much as I can . Please God bless anyone with info to the right path. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@pct14)

Posted : 07/31/2016 10:00 am

Don't think you really have hypertrophic scars, you might get more response in the regular scar forum.
I see scarred pores, and I think rolling and boxcar scars. I would do some research on the following treatments: TCA cross, microneedling, mild chemical peels, and possibly subcision. There is a FAQ thread in the main scar forum that will explain these treatments. This page will also have some rough estimate of prices and the process
http://www.acne.org/acne-scar-treatment.html . You can perform most of these treatments at home if you spend enough time learning how to do them safely. Chemical peels and TCA cross carry some risk of hyper/hypo pigmentation, so be thorough in researching them if you choose to perform them.

boy111 liked