Oily skin and stubb...

Notifications
Clear all

Oily skin and stubborn bumps on face

MemberMember
(@michelle382)

Posted : 11/04/2017 9:27 pm

I have very very oily skin, it's always been an issue and so has these bumps on my nose, under my eyes and around my mouth, they're all really really small but it's still noticeable. I'm using African black soap, Thayers witch hazel toner with rose water, apple cider vinegar, tea trea oil and grape seed oil as a moisturizer I'm also vegan but I have to admit my diet isn't the healthiIMG_7991.JPGIMG_7994.JPGIMG_7986.JPGIMG_7988.JPGIMG_7988.JPGest 

IMG_7985.JPG

IMG_7987.JPG

IMG_7992.JPG

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/05/2017 10:48 am

Almost everyone with oily skin is acne prone. You should take care of the following:

• Do not let oil accumulate on your skin. Wash your face regularly and use a piece of cloth or tissue to wipe it.
  • Do not rub your face.
  • Not to eat too many sweet things and for some reason, reduce consumption of dairy products too.
  • Do not go in the sun with oil or sweat on your skin.
  • Drink a lot of water.
  • Exercise

In addition to this, you should use products that help control oil. Also, avoid using makeup or products containing chemical as such products can worsen the condition.

Some home remedies for acne and oily skin, Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin C content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.

Garlic clove of garlic juice, being an excellent antibacterial in nature, it will also reduce the excessive oil content of the skin. Crush few garlic cloves and mix it with few drops of water and apply the crushed mixture on the affected area.