All treatments for ...

Notifications
Clear all

All treatments for oily skin known to mankind?

MemberMember
(@bokrael)

Posted : 03/20/2017 2:59 pm

I'm pretty sure that oily skin cause my acne. So I'm searching a way to stop it once and for all. I believe that's the problem of many of you too. So can you please share all your stuff that you possibly fix that problem I wanna give a shot at everything.

Vitamin D3 (the thing that helped me a lot)
Spearming tea (will buy it soon)
Milk of magnesium(will buy it soon)

MemberMember
(@albertwilliam)

Posted : 03/27/2017 9:03 pm

Although the oil on our skin helps protect it and fight signs of aging, many people suffer from an excess of oil. There are varieties of treatments you can do at home and under a doctor's supervision.

• Gentle facial cleanser twice a day
  • Use a toner free of alcohol or acetone
  • Moisturize your skin
  • Use face cream for oily skin
  • Use blotting papers
  • Use a clay mask
  • Apply an oil-free, mineral powder makeup base for the daytime
MemberMember
(@megmarsh)

Posted : 03/28/2017 10:32 am

Hi, you could try jojoba oil it worked really well for me. I know the thought of applying more oil to reduce the amount of oil on our faces sounds weird but it works. Your skin is probably overproducing oil because it needs hydration and it isn't getting enough. By applying the jojoba oil, your skin will learn to regulate itself and return to a normal level of oil production. Also I wouldn't recommend any drying treatements like clay masks, anything containing alcohol, or any kind of acid. That will just make things worse and produce more oil.