Notifications
Clear all

Under skin red pimples won't go away

MemberMember
(@harpert321)

Posted : 01/05/2017 12:50 pm

(Some may think I'm over now reacting but I never break out in these of been here for weeks and I need them gone)
Hi everyone. So, a couple weeks ago I started breaking out every now and than in my cheek area. These weren't my typical pimples as I would get white heads every now & than in random places. I never used to break out here. I know these spots aren't major but I've tried everything and they won't go away. They started as painful bumps under the skin, I didn't pop them even though they got harder over the first days. Now they are basically flat but I can feel them petridiing from my skin a little. The one closest to my mouth is new and is painful. I put bp 10% clearasil, didn't work, sulfur, I have 1.0% retina micro but haven't put  on yet. I'm going to Colorado the 19th & need them gone by than. Normally I would pop my pimples and they would go away in an couple days. These have been here for weeks. The more red looking ones were painful & now are basically flat just red. Should i pop them with a needle or tool? I know that is never answer but there's stuff in there that needs to come out. When I  look close at the flat ones there's a little black looking hole where stuff could come out. I think this is hormonal as I've never got spots there. Don't break out either only These spots.  Seriously need them gone by then so if I need to pop them I willIMG_2086.JPGIMG_2087.JPG

MemberMember
(@harpert321)

Posted : 01/05/2017 5:00 pm

Anyone?

MemberMember
(@shelby3)

Posted : 01/05/2017 7:16 pm

We'll I'm going to be honest,  your skin is perfect. You just have let time heal your pimples,  since all these treatments don't seem to work.  Don't pop them or use a needle on them just yet,  because that could potentially irritate your pimples more. If time doesn't seem to work,  try the clean&clear salicylic acid spot treatment for a couple of days.  Drink a little more water than usual and I hope this works! :D