Notifications
Clear all

Spironolactone Generics With Pictures And What Pharmacy

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 07/14/2014 11:51 am

Found this page the other day that has pictures of all the generics of spironolactone. If you click on "view images and details" under the picture that looks your pill, you can find out the ingredients and manufacturing details.

Reply with the specific number your pills are branded with and the pharmacy you get them from.

Rite-Aid

Qualitest / White / 58 81 V

Kmart

Amneal / Yellow / AN 514

Canadian Pharmacy?

Teva-Spiro / Peach / N | N on the side

Walgreens

Amneal / Yellow / AN 515

MemberMember
(@brenmc)

Posted : 07/15/2014 3:37 pm

Interestingly, my pill is not pictured. I'm guessing because I live in Canada? GreenGables, I'm still on spiro but I'm still getting acne DURING my period and my period is still irregular (two/month sometimes). I was 100% clear on spiro and met and then spiro and inositol for years and over the last year, something has just changed with my skin and cycle. Do you have any new suggestions for me or have you come across anything about insulin sensitizers or spiro losing effectiveness recently?

MemberMember
(@emily54)

Posted : 07/16/2014 12:44 pm

Interestingly, my pill is not pictured. I'm guessing because I live in Canada? GreenGables, I'm still on spiro but I'm still getting acne DURING my period and my period is still irregular (two/month sometimes). I was 100% clear on spiro and met and then spiro and inositol for years and over the last year, something has just changed with my skin and cycle. Do you have any new suggestions for me or have you come across anything about insulin sensitizers or spiro losing effectiveness recently?

I am also in Canada. On Teva-Spiro which is a generic. It's a peach coloured pill. (no suggestions on your actual question - sorry!).

MemberMember
(@brenmc)

Posted : 07/16/2014 6:23 pm

Mine's peach too, it's round with an N|N on one side.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 08/05/2014 7:21 pm

I'm starting a new post to discuss insulin issues and acne in this forum.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/05/2014 7:26 pm

Walgreens

MFG amneal AN/515

Spironolactone 100mg