Notifications
Clear all

silvertharp

MemberMember
(@silvertharp)

Posted : 04/11/2019 8:36 am

Everyone is different but this worked for me.I put ahot wash clothover my face and neck for 20 mins ,I would have two wash cloths one heated to replace the one in use .Then I would apply a mixture of beaten egg,witha tablespoon of apple cider vinegar , and tablespoon of Peroxide and 1/2 cup of oatmeal spread over my face and neck and placed a hot wash cloth over the mixture for 10 mins,then rinsed thoroughly.and splashed cold water on the treated area,followed by anti-wrinkle cream in an upward motion. 3 x weekly for 2 months ...my face was clear ....no adult acne,scars looked like light freckles.skin was smooth.enlarged pores were gone ...

MemberMember
(@karenm)

Posted : 04/11/2019 3:08 pm

6 hours ago, silvertharp said:

Everyone is different but this worked for me.I put ahot wash clothover my face and neck for 20 mins ,I would have two wash cloths one heated to replace the one in use .Then I would apply a mixture of beaten egg,witha tablespoon of apple cider vinegar , and tablespoon of Peroxide and 1/2 cup of oatmeal spread over my face and neck and placed a hot wash cloth over the mixture for 10 mins,then rinsed thoroughly.and splashed cold water on the treated area,followed by anti-wrinkle cream in an upward motion. 3 x weekly for 2 months ...my face was clear ....no adult acne,scars looked like light freckles.skin was smooth.enlarged pores were gone ...

Wow! I want to try this but am scared I'll break out.