Notifications
Clear all

Hair in EVERY damn pimple!!

MemberMember
(@clairecakes)

Posted : 03/11/2019 9:21 pm

So I've been getting horrible cystic acne for years. I have noticed every time I pop one, a loose little hair is in the puss. After the hair is removed the swelling goes down and usually there's nopuss left.

I thought this was regular acneand then it dawned on me, this isn't normal is it?

What kind of acne do I have and is it only the hair causing it? I notice when my diet is good I get far less cysts.

Help! What kind of acne is this? How do I attack it?

Things to consider:

I am transitioning to being more feminine(androgynous ideally). I was born male with super THICK hair in my genes which grows everywhere. I am currently getting laser hair removal and my hair should reduce in the coming months. I'm hoping this kills the problem!

MemberMember
(@clairecakes)

Posted : 04/21/2019 1:42 am

So apparently my problem is "rare". I always thought a hair in acne was normal until I noticed most sufferers don't have this problem.

I read a thread on here and people were freaking out when they found a hair in their acne. ALL my damn acne has hair in them!!

I hope my laser hair removal treatments work. The treatmentsare also aggravating my acne with more ingrown hairs.... but I hope they kill the problem once and for all!!!!