Notifications
Clear all

Korean skincare vs the Acne.org regimen

MemberMember
(@saharajade)

Posted : 12/07/2018 12:48 am

Ive been having a hell of a time trying to get my face to cooperate with me lately..I feel likeits either super red clearskin with the acne.org regimen or healthywhite skin withsmall bumps,comedones(even on my neck),and severalbright red acne marks/cysts on my cheeks,chin,or forehead..Im about to order more of the regimen but I was really looking forward into trying Korean skincare. I just want my skin to feel more natural and healthy. Whenever I stop using the bp in the regimen my face goes CRAZY and starts to breakouteverywhere!! Has anyone had any luck mixing Korean skincare and dans regimen? Or have youfound any Korean replacement productsfor your acne? Ive been researching natural cleansers with a low ph level but Im stumped guys..Id also prefer it to be a little on the cheaper side..I dont think I can afford 10+ products,maybe like 5 most..I wish I didnt have to have red skin forever 🙁 I feel like I have to wear foundation every time I leave my house..

MemberMember
(@gettablegrate)

Posted : 12/08/2018 9:25 am

I've recently discovered Korean products and they seem to be really good for me so far.

For a cleanser I use Cosrx gentle cleanser with salicylic acid. This is cheap and lasts a long time.

After cleansing I use Cosrx blemish ampoule with centella.

Then I use the regime benzoyl peroxide.

I've only started using Mizon mark-x after acne treatment for my acne marks and it seems to be working really well.

Also, Mizon pink for spot treatment. I've only had to use this once so far and it worked.

Cosrx have pimple patches that suck out the pus in active acne. I had less success with these but they have worked on some pimples I had.

So overall I'm loving the Korean products so far and they seem to make my skin look a lot nicer and healthier than the traditional acne treatments.