Notifications
Clear all

Weird forehead texture/bumps?

MemberMember
(@progresshello)

Posted : 09/17/2018 6:55 pm

hi, i am 15 and i have a really weird forehead texture which looks rough and there are tiny bumps. specifically, this only shows up in photos and looks far worse outdoors. for awhile i thought it wasfolliculitis and tried nizoral but that didn't work out too well. i've tried paula's choice bha as well however even after the purging period i would get random cysts on areas i'm not acne prone to. exfoliating somehow makes my skin have an even worse texture (palmer's brand) so i stopped doing that and replaced it with a chemical peel. i was wondering if maybe acv could help? thanks!!

skin type: combo, oily tzone dry cheeks

current skincare routine
am- spectro cleanser
jelly lotion

pm- ponds cold cream
spectro cleanser
jelly lotion
the ordinary mandelic acid (every 2-3 days)
thayers witch hazel rose scented
aloe vera

pictures below are outdoor lighting photos and indoors my skin looks much better x

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 09/18/2018 6:12 pm

No photos. Most likely closed comedones from one of the products you are using. Or you let shampoo run down your face it has alot of ingredients that are highly comedogenic. Or a mixture of both. Please look at acne.org comedogenic list and go through the ingrdients from your product to see if they bave any of the worst ones in.

MemberMember
(@progresshello)

Posted : 09/26/2018 4:49 pm

On 9/19/2018 at 5:12 AM, VulneraryRain said:

No photos. Most likely closed comedones from one of the products you are using. Or you let shampoo run down your face it has alot of ingredients that are highly comedogenic. Or a mixture of both. Please look at acne.org comedogenic list and go through the ingrdients from your product to see if they bave any of the worst ones in.

oh sorry! thought i uploaded them haha, i try my best not to let shampoo touch my face and atm im not using any products that can potentially be comedogenic. they look really shiny and rough too

On 9/19/2018 at 5:12 AM, VulneraryRain said:

here are some photos, idk why it wont let me attach them here. first one is outdoor lighting
[Edited links out]