Notifications
Clear all

Root cause of acne

MemberMember
(@jake-23)

Posted : 12/13/2017 7:12 pm

Hello, I have always been one to break out a lot in the face I have tried to find the root cause of my acne but never succeeded. I take 2 showers a day have been using all different medications and ointments prescribed to me from my local dermatologist and I dont seem to have any luck with my acne. I have good days and bad days with it and if anyone can help me find the root for my acne thatd be great. THX

MemberMember
(@jake-23)

Posted : 12/13/2017 7:15 pm

Hello, I am trying to find the root cause of my acne. I have been on many different medications and ointments prescribed to me from my local dermatologist and nothing seems to be doing the trick. I take 2 showers a day a keep my fave very clean. If anybody can help me find the root cause to my acne thatd be great Thx.

MemberMember
(@lifeswaitingtobegin)

Posted : 12/13/2017 9:56 pm

Maybe your diet? Something you are or are not eating?

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 12/14/2017 6:10 pm

for me at least, im convinced all the pills and creams took a toll on my skin causing long term problems. ..skin sensitivity, redness, diet problems etc.. if i took nothing and didn't use any creams, i do often wonder if i could of simply grown out of acne/bad skin(?)

for most people, one part of the acne problem is over production of sebum, blocking pores, causing spots / redness.

you can "switch off" the over production of sebum or limit it different ways.. diet, vitamins, caveman regimen etc.