Notifications
Clear all

Acne Breakout

MemberMember
(@zipbomb)

Posted : 11/12/2017 11:28 pm

Yow guys. I'm a 13 yrs old boy. What would you suggest me to use 'Cause I'm having a hard time curing my acne. I have tried cetaphil for a month. It just didn't work. Thanks :)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/13/2017 3:15 am

The ZIIT Method

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 11/14/2017 5:14 am

I am not sure if the acne.org regimen is restricted to an age if notI wouldstrongly advise you to try it. You're young so I am assuming you have not researched that much about acne and what can cause it. Food can play a big role in the cause of acneso I would recommend you to try and avoid gluten and diary. A lot of people get results by excluding this from their diet.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@srht)

Posted : 11/14/2017 5:42 pm

Just wash your face twice a day

MemberMember
(@zipbomb)

Posted : 11/15/2017 10:09 am

On 11/14/2017 at 6:14 PM, aliasson said:

I am not sure if the acne.org regimen is restricted to an age if notI wouldstrongly advise you to try it. You're young so I am assuming you have not researched that much about acne and what can cause it. Food can play a big role in the cause of acneso I would recommend you to try and avoid gluten and diary. A lot of people get results by excluding this from their diet.

Good luck!

do I need to use the 3? Or wil the cleanser work alone?

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 11/15/2017 1:12 pm

Usingsolely the cleanser will probably givesome results but for the full effect I would go with all three.