Notifications
Clear all

Help me get rid of these breakouts!

MemberMember
(@sbarnett17)

Posted : 10/29/2017 11:23 am

These are the sides of my face which is where I've been breaking out recently. I never used to get acne on my cheeks until recently. I wash my face every day with soap (cetephil), and warm water. I use makeup products, like too faced foundations and concealer. I use makeup that doesn't have any oil but is water based instead. I've stopped exfoliating as I've read it causes tears in skin. Mainly these are just red dark marks and white heads, but a we pimples. I'd really feel so much more confident if I didn't have acne!

IMG_5005.JPG

IMG_5006.JPG

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/29/2017 8:19 pm

Dont use soap,use warm clean water and pat dry eith clean towel.no fingers,no picking and keep hygene good.

again,i suggest you get to your dr and get some oral anti biotics,something like tetracycline,i wouldnt go buying spot creams or fancey stuff you will more likely make your skin worse.

so go to dr,dont leave without oral anti biotic course.

anti biotics kills bactetia that causes acne,no bacteria = no acne.
:)

MemberMember
(@sbarnett17)

Posted : 10/30/2017 11:16 am

14 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Dont use soap,use warm clean water and pat dry eith clean towel.no fingers,no picking and keep hygene good.

again,i suggest you get to your dr and get some oral anti biotics,something like tetracycline,i wouldnt go buying spot creams or fancey stuff you will more likely make your skin worse.

so go to dr,dont leave without oral anti biotic course.

anti biotics kills bactetia that causes acne,no bacteria = no acne.

Thank you! I used to use proactive for spot treatments. It only dried out my face and made it flaky. So I stopped using it. I only use cetephil cleanser and sometimes i exfoliate but I also read that exfoliation causes tears in skin so I stopped. But thanks for advice!!   Will try that.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/30/2017 11:23 am

Dont do anything bar wash with warm water and pat dry with dry clean towel each time.

go dr and get anti biotic,lymecycline or similar.do the course and once you start clearing up start using moisturiser only after washing.use one that is good for your skin ie:it dont cause irritation or clog pores.

introduce moisturiser as you clear up,not before hand so you can find out if its bad or good for your skin as you will see reaction if you got clear skin,so if you get bad reaction you can try a different moisturiser.its important as moisturiser keep your skin healthy and aids healing.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 10/31/2017 9:33 am

Just like Quadboy, I would say you need antibiotics, prehpaps with some topical retinoid, it will clear you up nicely. You need to calm the whole acne down, and then keep an routine which will prevent new acne, retinoids are great for that. Those red marks will fade in a couple of months, retinoids will also help them fade.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 10/31/2017 5:52 pm

Anti biotics and zinyert helped me. My acne looked very similar to your own