Notifications
Clear all

Resistant folliculitis [Staphy]

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 09/19/2017 1:45 pm

Hi,

I am new user here, and hopefully somebody who can help me out. because am just tired of this shit.

I just had a laser removal and suddenly have those small pustules in my beard line. I  have done a research, and I believe which am not sure it's foliculities infection caused by staphylococcus. I just got Hibiclens + clindacin t solution t + fucidin ointment in order to eliminate staph in my body.

I apply those but still its remaing resistance specially under my nose one comes from time to time while am fully cleaned.

so what shall i do?, any advice?

20170919_213117 (2).jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/19/2017 6:17 pm

Get to your dr and ask for anti biotics,you more likely need penicillin based so hope you are not allergic to it.flucloxacillin is amongst the strongest.its more likely in or under your skin and causing pustule/papule.try not to itch or scratch,dont squeeze and if you touch it i suggest you wash your hands.
:)

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 09/19/2017 9:34 pm

3 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Get to your dr and ask for anti biotics,you more likely need penicillin based so hope you are not allergic to it.flucloxacillin is amongst the strongest.its more likely in or under your skin and causing pustule/papule.try not to itch or scratch,dont squeeze and if you touch it i suggest you wash your hands.

Unfortunately, Flucloxacillin is not available in my country. any alternatives?, any advice?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/20/2017 8:36 am

Ask for penacillin based,you can google then write names down and pop to your dr and ask for them.penecillin is best for skin based bacteria,if i am not mistaken.

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 09/20/2017 9:34 am

56 minutes ago, Quadboy said:

Ask for penacillin based,you can google then write names down and pop to your dr and ask for them.penecillin is best for skin based bacteria,if i am not mistaken.

Thank you buddy. I appreciate your replies. I will try to contact with my doctor and what funny is most of the doctors here are not a ware of what am having, that's weird. how come they become doctors anyway. :|

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/20/2017 9:46 am

Drs learn basic dr'ng and learn the rest hands on,why most need to access the internet.

a dermitologist is realy what you need then to be bang on and correct they still need to take a sample and have it cultured as its bacteria,therefore it can be cultured.they then look at it and look at it through microscopes,so on and so forth.

it definately isnt something inside your body,it might be ontop,in or under your skin,staph,fungal bacteria.

i would actualy suggest for your skins sake that you actualy shave but only once you clear yourself fully of this infection.

shave every few days to keep your skin clean and it should help deter any further bacterial infections.

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 09/21/2017 3:07 pm

Do you know where i can order " Flucloxacillin" online? i want somebody from UK or the US to deliver it to my country. Or I will have to travel to Europe.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/21/2017 8:17 pm

you want to be getting it prescribed theough a dr and a chemist realy.you dont want to risk buying what might be didgey knockoff medicine.

there should be alternative penecillin based anti biotics.just go to your dr and ask and try your best to get a good anti biotic that can take care of this condition.

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 09/22/2017 5:12 pm

I just called a pharmacists, he advice me to try: amoxicillin. what you think?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/22/2017 6:01 pm

As long as your not allergic to penecillin,i would advice you just read up a bit about its usage and side effects.assess your condition and get a good dosage,you can only take it so many times over a short period so get an effective dosage as possible.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 10/08/2017 12:23 am

Good luck! I hope the medication works!

MemberMember
(@mzakw)

Posted : 11/28/2017 11:01 am

hey, guys I've been using 500mg Amoxicillin 1 capsule per 1 day for 1 month.

Note: (I've been taken Amoxicillin since it's the only penicillin like available in my country without doctor prescription since all doctors here are way stupid to understand what am having! obviously they are unqualified)

and a HUGE improvement happened to my skin. But unfortunately i think am having a Antibiotic resistance. Because as soon i finish the dosage bucket. it comes back again after 4-5 days worse than ever. and this time in my chest! got abscess. :(

so what to do in this case?

Please advice.........

thank you,
regards.