Notifications
Clear all

Unknown Acne please help. Desperately need help

MemberMember
(@itslife44)

Posted : 08/17/2017 8:57 am

Hello, to all the wonderful people out there. I am desperately seeking for help. I'm completely overwhelmed with emotions after looking at all the pictures I will be adding to this post. I basically have some sort of acne/rash on my face that will not go away no matter what. I have tried retinoids, hydrocortisone creams, dermatologists, I've basically tried everything. I've spent tons of money on products, yet nothing works. I do not even know what type of acne it is. Please help me. I've outlined the main affected areas. Around the cheeks. When I touch the affected areas around the cheeks it feels as if its filled with fluids. It is very puffy. I also have very grainy-like skin on my forehead. My nose also seems to have the same skin texture. I desperately need help. Some insight on what I have would help tremendously. I've gone to dermatologists with no help. I do not know what to do. Having a proper diagnosis would help in so many ways as it would allow me to research different treatments. I don't know what to do. Thank you.

image1-5.JPG

image2-2.JPG

image3-2.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image7.PNG

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/17/2017 4:35 pm

im not an expert but could it be Yeast acne?

do a search for yeast acne bumps. - standard acne treatments don't work for yeast problems.

check this thread out-
https://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/370566-small-bumps-on-forehead/

itslife44 liked
MemberMember
(@itslife44)

Posted : 08/17/2017 5:57 pm

1 hour ago, MrBakery said:

im not an expert but could it be Yeast acne?

do a search for yeast acne bumps. - standard acne treatments don't work for yeast problems.

check this thread out-
https://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/370566-small-bumps-on-forehead/

Thank you for the thread. I'll definitely check it out. It does make sense, but I'll have to further read into it.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 08/18/2017 3:30 am

just to follow up, if your problem was a yeast problem you could try head and shoulders as its a mild antifungal