Notifications
Clear all

Pimples from Gluten and Milk

MemberMember
(@descended2)

Posted : 08/15/2017 11:10 am

Good Morning Everyone

I ma not Lactose Intolerant and Not even Gluten intolerent as I had number of blood test and nothing wrong showed up
But when I eat Gluten and Milk and some other stuff (now sugar) as well I get inflamation and pimples

Please advice if this is leaky gut or insuline issue as something causes over production of harmones or harmones whatever

Could it be some enzymes missing from my stomach or intestines where my body is not digesting it and trhowing it in the blood stream for white blood cells to attack ?

Please help as I have no idea what is going on

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 08/15/2017 3:11 pm

4 hours ago, Descended2 said:

Good Morning Everyone

I ma not Lactose Intolerant and Not even Gluten intolerent as I had number of blood test and nothing wrong showed up
But when I eat Gluten and Milk and some other stuff (now sugar) as well I get inflamation and pimples

Please advice if this is leaky gut or insuline issue as something causes over production of harmones or harmones whatever

Could it be some enzymes missing from my stomach or intestines where my body is not digesting it and trhowing it in the blood stream for white blood cells to attack ?

Please help as I have no idea what is going on

Milk/ dairy in general has a lot of hormones and sometimes causes people to break out.