Notifications
Clear all

Small bumps

MemberMember
(@claudiat2507)

Posted : 05/03/2017 7:07 am

Hello guys! I need help. I have small bumps all over my face and i don't know what to do to get rid of them. They are skin collored and when i squeeze them a yellowish hard pus comes out and the bumps gets inflamed and a pustule forms in that place. I've tried bp, sa, oatmeal maks, erytromicine and nothing worked! I tried to exfoliate my face regulary but that made my face even worse. Sometimes i get some kind of acne, it looks like a rash, and it's itchy. I thought i have pityriasis and i tried nizoral, but that didn't worked neither. I am so sick of my face i just want to rip it off. I will attach a foto of my left chick for you to see how my rash looks. Please, please help me if you experienced this too.

20170503_145432.jpg

MemberMember
(@gitoja)

Posted : 05/03/2017 5:43 pm

Hi, if none of the products you used worked for you please try the caveman regimen. Search it up, a good source is the Love Vitamin. I think it will help your skin a lot. And please don't ever pick at your skin

MemberMember
(@claudiat2507)

Posted : 05/04/2017 4:06 am

i will try the caveman regimen but it's so hard for me not doing anthing for my face. since i was 13(i'm 23 now) i constantly aplied creams, lotions and treatmens for my acne and i think that if i stop doing this, my face will break out. I love wearing makeup and i'm afraid to leave the house without it because i feel that everyone will stare at my face. now my face is so dry and tight but i also have a layer of oil on top of my dryness. I feel the constant urge to wash and exfoliate my face thinking that my dry skin and bumps will go away and i will have glowy skin. When i used bp my face was better, but when i try to aply it now it's itchy and it makes me look like I just returned from helll because it causes redness. 2 years ago i went to a gynecologist cuz i thought i have pcos but i was wrong. I am soooo desperate i just wanna lay in bed and wait for my acne to clear up