Notifications
Clear all

How much water soude il drink

MemberMember
(@razuntzda)

Posted : 04/28/2017 6:09 am

Hello i soude not be on here complaining beacuse acne has been very nice to me i just have some small pimpels on my forhead and one on my cheek they go away after a coupel days and they return back.. But even tho my pimpels are nothing compared to friends and so on i still have a hard time with them its the only thing il see when i look at myself ive started with a 3 step lotion to better skin and thats working good but i heard that drinking water is very good against acne/pimpels i usally never drink water and i stick to soda like coca cola and so on But after i heard this about water ive started drinking water and i was wondering how much i soude drink im 17 year old guy skinny pretty tall i drink 2 Liters a day i was wondering if i soude go more / thanks!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/28/2017 11:54 am

You should cut down on sugary things,soda and sugary drinks should be a big no realy as the sugar that they contain will be absorbed into your system fast and it contributes to acne.drink water,say drink a cup of water every time you eat.

MemberMember
(@wholeenvelope)

Posted : 04/28/2017 2:44 pm