Notifications
Clear all

Psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, perioral dermatologist or eczema??????

MemberMember
(@walexa60)

Posted : 02/09/2017 4:01 pm

Psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, perioral dermatitis???? Help!! I've been struggling with this my whole life and nothing I've tried has worked! I've tried things from a vaporizer, to putting banana on my face, to cooler showers, to using head and shoulders for face wash, to every moisturizer you can think of! It's always red so it can't go unnoticed. Makeup doesn't work because it flakes off but I use it anyways because I'm so insecure about it! There are sometimes little bumps with clear liquid. It's itches when it's dry and burns when it's moisturized. 

IMG_0663.JPG

MemberMember
(@skincaregal)

Posted : 03/03/2017 9:52 pm

Looks similar to my perioral dermatitis. I just got this for the fisrt time. Have you tried using Selsun Blue shampoo on the areas? I am using Selsun Blue (the bottle that says Medicated Extra Strength) on my perioral dermatitis and then applying Lotrimin Ultra -- Seems to be clearing it all up! I also shampooed with the Selsun Blue and washed my eyebrows and eyelashes with it (with my eyes closed, obviously) to kill any potential demodex that could be causing the condition. Sounds weird but you can also apply Vagisil after the Lotrimin to relieve any pain.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/06/2017 9:50 pm

Looks like perioral dermatitis. I had that too, went to the doc and got antibotics which cleared it up.

MemberMember
(@tryingtohelp2014)

Posted : 03/09/2017 10:53 am

hi dose riboflavin will cure it