Notifications
Clear all

...moisturiser or hormones....

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 11/10/2016 1:49 pm

Hey guys, I been on Yasmin for jus over 2 months for hormonal acne...since start it I am still getting a continous breakout...things come up go away then there is always new ones to replace them...along with scaring I now have no confidence thanks to skin.. I hate it....since starting panoxyl 10 last weekend it has slowed things down til today...got stupid new ones and I'm not sure if it would have come anyway or if its cos of a new moisturiser...cetaphil lotion...been using since yesterday..im so confused..i need to use one cos of the dryness/ peeling from panoxyl..so confused :|xx

WP_20161110_18_19_13_Pro.jpg

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 11/10/2016 2:45 pm

Overall you look really good, the spots could be from your products for sure if you never break out in the cheek area. If it helps at all, I wish I were as clear as you, you don't look as bad as you think.

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 11/10/2016 2:58 pm

Awww
that's so nice, thankyu, I do break out on my cheeks..guna leave that moisturiser off for a bit and c what happens...so hard to find one thatdont block pores..spesh when they claim to be ' non comogenic' xx