Notifications
Clear all

9 year old has acne and we need help

MemberMember
(@hailmarduk)

Posted : 04/11/2016 12:13 am

Our son has been getting these little bumps on his forehead our doctor told us it could be acne that was six months ago now it seems to be getting worse. He has it all over his forehead and and we and we noticed and we noticed it and we noticed it coming to this to his eyebrows and cheeks. The Dermatologist said he does not know what it is and prescribed him Desonide and it looks like it doesn't work. My wife and I are worried any help will do

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/11/2016 9:45 am

@HailmardukIt looks like Pityrosporum Folliculitis that is probablywhy Desonide doesn't seem to be working.
Pityrosporum Folliculitis - FAQ

MemberMember
(@strongbadia5000)

Posted : 04/11/2016 10:31 am

What products does he use on his skin?

MemberMember
(@san79)

Posted : 05/25/2018 12:38 am

On 4/11/2016 at 1:13 AM, Hailmarduk said:

Our son has been getting these little bumps on his forehead our doctor told us it could be acne that was six months ago now it seems to be getting worse. He has it all over his forehead and and we and we noticed and we noticed it and we noticed it coming to this to his eyebrows and cheeks. The Dermatologist said he does not know what it is and prescribed him Desonide and it looks like it doesn't work. My wife and I are worried any help will do

[Image edited out]

I know it's been a while since you posted this. Did anything work for your son? My son is 10 and is getting really bad acne.