Notifications
Clear all

Moisturisers??

MemberMember
(@orie_hamasaki)

Posted : 03/30/2016 8:43 am

I'm on my 6th day of accutane and my skin is already becoming extremely dry. I'm currently using boots simply sensitive moistriser but once it is applied to my skin, my face burns and stings? Is this normal? I'm thinking of changing the moisturiser to a better brand. I have really sensitive, combination skin. Any opinions on avenno or cetaphil. Thanks.

MemberMember
(@elefc)

Posted : 03/30/2016 9:15 am

Hi!
I just got on differin + BP( 2 weeks ago added differin) and a week ago my skin was sooo dry, wrinkly cause it was so dry and peeling off- felt like a sand paper!
Then i bought cetaphil facial moisturizer- god its amazing! It is very moisturizing and not stinging at all- before i had one other azelac moisturizer that cost 53 euros- god was burning as hell and way to expensive!!
Luckily found cetaphil in Sweden cause in my country they dont even sell cetaphil!:/
Now going to buy in stock from here 😛
Try cetaphil facial moisturizer
Some say it may sting but i have super super sensitive skin- its red all the time ... but this cream works for me :))
Good luck! 🙂

MemberMember
(@orie_hamasaki)

Posted : 03/30/2016 11:29 am

On 30 March 2016 at 3:15 PM, EleFC said:

Hi! 
I just got on differin + BP( 2 weeks ago added differin) and a week ago my skin was sooo dry, wrinkly cause it was so dry and peeling off- felt like a sand paper!
Then i bought cetaphil facial moisturizer- god its amazing! It is very moisturizing and not stinging at all- before i had one other azelac moisturizer that cost 53 euros- god was burning as hell and way to expensive!!
Luckily found cetaphil in Sweden cause in my country they dont even sell cetaphil!:/
Now going to buy in stock from here :P
Try cetaphil facial moisturizer
Some say it may sting but i have super super sensitive skin- its red all the time ... but this cream works for me :))
Good luck! :)

I'll try it out, thanks 🙂

EleFC liked