Notifications
Clear all

Eau Thermale Avne Cleanance Expert! Is brilliant!

MemberMember
(@fiaf)

Posted : 03/28/2016 6:05 pm

Been meaning to share my experience with the product but I didn't want to jinx it. It's a newer product from France.

It is fantastic. Great for acne. The cream has been the only thing to actually make an up-and-coming red pimple disappear without it coming out. Which makes perfect sense with the DiolenyTM l which supposedly fools the acne. I used BP before but that only sped things up. It works perfectly for any pimples just not for blackheads in my experience. The other great thing about it is that it is a moisturizer rather then something that makes your skin look bad. Quite the opposite. It can be used with another topical acne product. So I use BP on my nose for my blackheads along with it.

This was recomended to me by my sister and the only drawback is that it is a bit expensive. Retail price is $28 in Canada and it's only 40mL but it can be found in most drugstores. Rexall or Shoppers drugmart carry it. I try to buy when it's 20% off most of the time but normal price is more than worth it, really. It's like gold for me. One tub lasts me about 2 months which is not bad.

Definitely the best thing I've ever used. Initially, I believe I used too little and I think it was not enough. Now I use about a dime-sized amount at night and a little less during the day. Keeps me 97% clear. No joke. My acne was moderate to light but very persistent and I've been battling it for 10 years now.

Also, just to clarify I am not some guy from Avene or anything. I am not a fake account or anything like that been in these forums for years. Check my posts...

Here's a link:

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@grace92)

Posted : 07/18/2017 8:46 am

Hi, did u got the redness and some whiteheads when you first introduce this to your skin? I'm on my 3rd days using this and my cyst is getting more red. I dont know if I should stop or keep using this product.

here is the photo of before (left) and after (right) 3Days of using avene cleanance expert emulsion as a night cream. I also use avene cleanance mat as a day cream.

6529D25B-D25F-498E-86F4-ABC8AC52FCE5.jpg

MemberMember
(@eman94)

Posted : 08/03/2018 4:07 pm

On 18/07/2017 at 5:46 PM, grace92 said:

Hi, did u got the redness and some whiteheads when you first introduce this to your skin? I'm on my 3rd days using this and my cyst is getting more red. I dont know if I should stop or keep using this product.

here is the photo of before (left) and after (right) 3Days of using avene cleanance expert emulsion as a night cream. I also use avene cleanance mat as a day cream.

6529D25B-D25F-498E-86F4-ABC8AC52FCE5.jpg

Hello,
This is exactly my case now. Ever since I started using it my small pimples turned into big painful cysts and my other pimples formed white heads. I™ve been looking all over the Internet because I wasn™t sure if my skin is just purging or if the product is just not right for me. It™s been almost a week now and I™m still using it despite the major breakouts i got. 
I am so glad I found someone with my same exact experience. Could you share whether your skin benefited from this product eventually?

MemberMember
(@tom111yyyy)

Posted : 07/01/2021 4:23 pm

Horrible product! I wasted my money

its been a day but I normally know within a day if something is gonna work or not. I tried this years ago and it was the same thing. It doesnt work and it is too expensive!