Notifications
Clear all

SUPER TINY PIMPLES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS

MemberMember
(@annie72402)

Posted : 02/09/2016 6:24 am

Hey guys, I've recently been on azithromycin and started using clindamycin and nicotinamide gel on my face. It was okay at first but now I have super tiny pimples all over my cheeks. Anyone else out there who has had this?

Megan123 liked
MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 02/09/2016 8:43 am

I started using the BP treatment a couple of weeks ago, and I am experiencing the same thing. They almost look like tiny under the skin whiteheads ready to emerge. Does anyone know why this is happening?

MemberMember
(@jj1414)

Posted : 02/12/2016 8:45 am

I have these too, are yours itchy?

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 02/12/2016 9:23 am

Mine aren't itchy and they can be popped if I try to pop them (which I know is bad).

MemberMember
(@jj1414)

Posted : 02/13/2016 8:57 am

Hmm they are so odd, some of mine can be popped too! Everyday I seem to be getting more of them which is frustrating! Have you had any success trying to get rid of yours?

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 02/13/2016 9:49 pm

If I pop them they will go away for a few days but then I notice they come back in the same spots. Very frustrating! Since I just started the acne.org regime I'm going to leave them alone this time and see if they go away.

Megan123 liked
MemberMember
(@megan123)

Posted : 02/19/2016 11:09 am

Hey Annie me too was prescribed clindamycin phosphate gel with erithromycin few days back . I have the same problem as yours. This tiny little bumps especially on my cheek area. I think they are more like whiteheads. It's not painful . I am going to dermatologist Sunday and will ask about it and keep you updated.

Hy jacki ... You should never pick your pimples . They leave nasty scar. I have few in my face . So please don't pick your skin. So how's your acne now. Are those tiny whiteheads gone

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/19/2016 3:03 pm

Is there anything new in your diet or skin care routine that might be causing them?

These kind of spots can be super frustrating. You can get them from dairy - in my experience.
Drink more water, and try not to touch them.

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 02/19/2016 4:27 pm

I have left these bumps alone and they are not really improving but they are not getting worse. I am not touching or popping them. I am hoping that they get better as it is only my 2nd week of the Regimen.
Sonechko- I also hate the new moisturizer and cannot use it. What are you using in its place?

MemberMember
(@jackiwoj)

Posted : 02/25/2016 4:24 pm

I'm not sure. I definitely need the BP to help with active pimples, but it's getting quite frustrating to have all these clogged pores. I recently have been trying Salicylic acid wipes before the BP but it's not helping much.