Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Suggestions?

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/03/2016 11:11 am

I have mild acne. One-two pimples (that have these yellowish thing on the middle). Lots of skins colored bumps (and I think there's clear fluid on some of them). I get acne in my cheeks, and the bumps on my forehead, other acne's on my jawline (not much).

I have oily skin.

The regimen that I could think of is,

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser/ Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Cleanser.

I'm not sure whether or not to use toner, if I should, please suggest good toners that I can find easily. (Philippines)

I'm deliberating if I should buy benzoyl peroxide 2.5% or BHA exfoliant. I don't know, tell me what I should buy.

Suggest good moisturizers that have 25 and up SPF. (Again, something I can find easily).

Please help.

Bump

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/03/2016 11:33 am

Answer me please..

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/03/2016 2:46 pm

Hmm. :/

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/03/2016 11:13 pm

Wtf

MemberMember
(@vxnova)

Posted : 02/04/2016 1:34 am

Have you tried benzoyl peroxide? I also have very oily skin and what I do for my regimen is wash my face at night with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash and then apply benzac 10% benzoyl peroxide gel on my face and neck. This type of regimen would be much too harsh for most people but it is the only way too keep my skin clear.

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/04/2016 7:10 am

Do you have mild acne too? I don't have pimples. Only comedones.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 02/04/2016 9:27 am

FYI, Acne.Org ships to the Philippines if you're interested in trying any of the products!

But for over-the-counter treatment options,  here are my suggestions:
1) Neutrogena On-The-Spot 2.5% BP
2) Cetaphil cleanser
3) Neutrogena or Olay moisturizer with SPF (day)
4) Cetaphil moisturizer (night)

These are common products available in most drugstores.

Hope this helps! :)

MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/04/2016 9:43 am

Thank you, but umm I have a lot of these too, and I want to ask if you know what kind this is.

You can see them on certain lights, and see them a bit on normal light but you can't feel them really much, like the opposite of clogged pores.. I can see but can barely feel them do you know what they are?

MemberMember
(@vxnova)

Posted : 02/04/2016 6:08 pm

8 hours ago, Foxxy_00 said:

Thank you, but umm I have a lot of these too, and I want to ask if you know what kind this is.

You can see them on certain lights, and see them a bit on normal light but you can't feel them really much, like the opposite of clogged pores.. I can see but can barely feel them do you know what they are?

Have you seen a dermatologist about them? They would be the ones who can best tell you what it is.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@foxxy_00)

Posted : 02/05/2016 12:34 pm

I'll try.. Thank you~