Notifications
Clear all

Acne Breakout On My Chin!?!?!

MemberMember
(@kookoo)

Posted : 01/07/2016 1:12 am

Hey! I am 16 y/o malr and am currently suffering from cystic acne at the chin area!!
This happened after working in a enviroment where there was air conditioning for 2months and the area was dusty as well.
Iwas a Fragrance retailer so i am always in contact with perfumes.
 I also notice that before working my skin had very little to no acne.

Another reason might be my hormones/puberty??? But this acne happened only working in tht job area. I have already quit the job but my acne is recovering only by alittle.
I need tips and advices as well as reassurance. THANK YOU :D
PS. I also recently stopped smoking and cystic acne came up? Could this be part of the withdrawal symptoms?

Screenshot_2016-01-07-15-10-31.png

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/08/2016 5:15 pm

It seems like you've eliminated so much toxic habits from your daily life that your skin has broken out tremendously all in the aid of removing toxins this bringing it all up to the surface of your skin. I'm sure that due to this your skin needs to get worse in order to get better. So perhaps be a little patient with it. Remember it pretty much takes a whole month for a complete new layer of skin to arise. What products are you using on your chin/face at the moment?

KooKoo liked
MemberMember
(@kookoo)

Posted : 01/09/2016 2:01 am

8 hours ago, Destinys1991 said:

It seems like you've eliminated so much toxic habits from your daily life that your skin has broken out tremendously all in the aid of removing toxins this bringing it all up to the surface of your skin. I'm sure that due to this your skin needs to get worse in order to get better. So perhaps be a little patient with it. Remember it pretty much takes a whole month for a complete new layer of skin to arise. What products are you using on your chin/face at the moment?

8 hours ago, Destinys1991 said:

i See !! I have been using Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleaning Gel for my Cleanser
Guardian Rose Water & Witch Hazel for my Toner
and Arcona Tabula Rasa for my Spot Treatments

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/09/2016 2:11 am

Ahhh and how are they doing for you at the moment? Because I use the clear future acne range along with this genius nightly resurfacing pads from {LINK REMOVED} (that's my consultants website) on my skin all with botanical and pure ingredients that's pH corrective on my skin and my acne (mild) has pretty much all gone, my face has brightened and my acne brown spots left over are slowly fading. So I'd literally tell you to give that a go but it's whatever you feel would suit you best. hows your diet? (I'm a nutritionist)

KooKoo liked
MemberMember
(@kookoo)

Posted : 01/09/2016 12:14 pm

10 hours ago, Destinys1991 said:

Ahhh and how are they doing for you at the moment? Because I use the clear future acne range along with this genius nightly resurfacing pads from {LINK REMOVED} (that's my consultants website) on my skin all with botanical and pure ingredients that's pH corrective on my skin and my acne (mild) has pretty much all gone, my face has brightened and my acne brown spots left over are slowly fading. So I'd literally tell you to give that a go but it's whatever you feel would suit you best. hows your diet? (I'm a nutritionist)

i would love to know the name of that product but the link is removed :(
But my products are definately improving my skin but at a very slow rate. My diet consist of mainly chicken/vegetables/(fruits tht are mainly high in Vit C). Very little to no fried food and i drink a ok amt of water daily!!

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/09/2016 5:04 pm

Ahhh well from what you say your diet seems okay. Perhaps it's the little bits in between that you forget you're eating that's making you're skin go wild. Yeah email me instead if it's possible {EMAIL REMOVED}