Notifications
Clear all

anxiety with pimples

MemberMember
(@_lilly1030)

Posted : 12/20/2015 2:52 am

So about a year ago, I started breaking out. I don't have much acne but I always get small bumps around my forehead that I always pop. Its a habit now, and I cant stop myself from touching the pimples. They start tiny, unnoticeable, but then they turn huge and red. I always pop them, and then I always seem to peel the skin around it, which leaves a bigger scar. I can't leave them alone when they heal, and I constantly conceal it with pounds of makeup. I just hate hate my pimples, and it gives me anxiety which gives me more stress

Right now, I have 3 dark spots in between my eyebrows, and a blind pimple is starting to come along. I really need advice on how to get rid of the quicker. Especially my dark spots ;-;

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/20/2015 3:21 am

28 minutes ago, _lilly1030 said:

So about a year ago, I started breaking out. I don't have much acne but I always get small bumps around my forehead that I always pop. Its a habit now, and I cant stop myself from touching the pimples. They start tiny, unnoticeable, but then they turn huge and red. I always pop them, and then I always seem to peel the skin around it, which leaves a bigger scar. I can't leave them alone when they heal, and I constantly conceal it with pounds of makeup. I just hate hate my pimples, and it gives me anxiety which gives me more stress

Right now, I have 3 dark spots in between my eyebrows, and a blind pimple is starting to come along. I really need advice on how to get rid of the quicker. Especially my dark spots ;-;

Honey and turmeric work and are natural :) Glycolic acid should work too.

MemberMember
(@_lilly1030)

Posted : 12/20/2015 4:24 am

59 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:

Honey and turmeric work and are natural :) Glycolic acid should work too.

I have tried honey before, but do they work only on blind pimples or also on dark spots? And where could I purchase Glycolic acid?? Anyways thx soo much, hope that the turmeric will work. Will be updating my progress:) xx

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/20/2015 5:18 am

52 minutes ago, _lilly1030 said:

I have tried honey before, but do they work only on blind pimples or also on dark spots? And where could I purchase Glycolic acid?? Anyways thx soo much, hope that the turmeric will work. Will be updating my progress:) xx

Honey works on dark spots but it will take some time to see results and turmeric makes the skin sensitive so apply sunscreen when using. I use the glycolic acid 10% from acne.org. You can get this alone.