Notifications
Clear all

Pimple on inner lip liner...?

MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 11/17/2015 3:00 am

Hey so I have two problems you guys can hopefully help me with tonight. 1 is I have this pimple on my lip liner.. it's not that big but it's been there forever! months I'm talking about here. it's kind of small but at the same time annoying as heck!! just knowing its there. it doesn't hurt or anything but it's visible and want it gone asap. I'll provide pictures below to show you what I'm talking about. 2nd is I often get black heads around the lip area, it's not just one. More like two or 3 and they get big and ugly. If I pop them it turns into a BIG pimple so I'm trying to avoid that... acne around the lip overall is embarrassing. any remedies to help stop the blackheads and acne on lip liner? Also the easiest and quickest way to remove this pimple on my lip. I don't think it's a cold sore or herpes but

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sadnesssss)

Posted : 11/18/2015 1:21 pm

i don't know what is this but is very verysmall bro , leave him , this is not acne

MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 04/27/2016 8:37 am

its small but noticeable, I've had this stuff on my lip for damn near a year now. I want to know how to get this off my lip! please anyone???

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 04/27/2016 9:46 am

If you have had that for a year I would really recommend going to get it checked out by a doctor! It doesn't look like a pimple to me, and if it was a cold sore it should have cleared up in a week or so.

MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 05/24/2016 5:24 pm

I wanna try everything before I go to the doctor,the doctor is the last resort you know... I still have it, pretty sure it's a blackhead. should I try and pop it?

MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 07/25/2016 5:23 pm

it wont pop anyone have any idea on what it might be? what i could put on it to make this bs go away :/

MemberMember
(@welcomesmirk)

Posted : 07/25/2016 6:29 pm

Go to the doctor. What if by a small chance its cancerous?

MemberMember
(@justalittlelonger)

Posted : 07/25/2016 6:55 pm

It doesn't look inflamed enough to be cancerous from what I've seen of skin cancer photos. Do get it checked though because a year is way too long for an ordinary pimple. A doctor would know what to do about it.

MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 07/29/2016 12:23 am

should i go to adermatologist? or a regular doctor? but thats the thing it never was inflamed, it never gotten to a point where it hurt. it was just there.. hella confused

MemberMember
(@justalittlelonger)

Posted : 07/29/2016 1:42 am

1 hour ago, KingDMNT said:

should i go to a dermatologist? or a regular doctor? but thats the thing it never was inflamed, it never gotten to a point where it hurt. it was just there.. hella confused 

Which ever you prefer but it'll be less running around if you go to a dermatologist and hopefully you'll get answers sooner. Good luck in finding out what going on! :)

KingDMNT liked
MemberMember
(@kingdmnt)

Posted : 07/29/2016 10:50 am

thanks man

MemberMember
(@khawlax)

Posted : 04/20/2018 5:07 pm

Im struggling with the same thing and its been a year too, if its gone could you tell me how?

MemberMember
(@xxjustherexx)

Posted : 06/06/2019 10:46 am

I had the same. Eventually found a page that said to rub garlic on it. I cut the garlic to expose the oils and held it over the bump for a few seconds, repeating every hour or so. Like magic, it went away after a day.

Warning: the garlic will burn/irritate skin, so try to keep it focused over the pimple/bump.