Notifications
Clear all

Chemical peels

MemberMember
(@touchee)

Posted : 11/11/2015 6:52 am

I've been struggling with this type of acne for about 5 years now these bumps never seem to clear up or go away with topical treatments . I've been to the derm and he just keeps prescribing me antibiotics for the last 7 months & says my skins improving & "the goal is not to have red bumps pop up " that he can't cure my acne and smooth out my face just keep it under control..
I cleanse day & night with tea tree cleanser & toners for over a year now along with moisturizing every night I'm pretty good at staying on track 
I've had glycolic acid peels in the past 30% but the results weren't that great.. I was wondering if there's a better peel I should try to help penetrate? Any advice is helpful thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 11/11/2015 2:17 pm

maybe its folliculitis...fungal

MemberMember
(@touchee)

Posted : 11/13/2015 2:28 am

Okay okay so today I went off & bought
Nizoral & sulfur acne bar 10%, sulfur night spot treatment 10%
I will be using the bar in the morning (because I couldn't find a znp bar or any zinc bar at the store) & Nizoral at night for cleanser leaving both on for 5-10 minutes then washing off can I continue to use my tea tree toner along with oil free moisturizer after?

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 11/13/2015 8:25 am

I wouldn't use too much...just start off with the cleanser in my opinion

MemberMember
(@touchee)

Posted : 11/13/2015 11:20 am

Day 2

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@touchee)

Posted : 11/14/2015 5:13 pm

Day 3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@savedbyhisgrace)

Posted : 11/17/2015 2:20 am

You could also try desitin. I used to have really bad acne. no prescriptions helped, but this did. Yes it is a baby lotion, so what!? If it works.... well I'll just say it is amazing

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 11/18/2015 4:26 pm

is it helping at all?