Help me, please don't say use proactiv because I hate proactiv so much 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 11/12/2015 12:17 pm

I think I know what will work for you well. Recently I tried so many products to fight this battle with acne. I tried aha bha, ratin -a (which worked the best but the side effect was unbarable!). So right now I've decided to just give up products after my last facial cleanser worked but dried out my skin then broke me out. So right now my what I do is wash my face in the morning with cold water, then cold water at night with a wash cloth. It's free and I think my skin is liking it. I feel like when you have acne, your skin is always repairing itself resulting into dead skin all the time. Using a wash cloth can take off those dead skin and prevent acne. Also Ive been eating a lot of carrots and spinach. Im going to be trying green tea as well every morning and night. Also going to be drinking loads of water. this might be hard to understand because I'm just jotting down my thoughts.

MemberMember
(@savedbyhisgrace)

Posted : 11/14/2015 3:13 am

II used to use proactive to. It slightly worked but not for the amount we paid for it. I've tried so many creams, medications and washed and none worked as good as the cheap baby rash cream-desitin. I have recommended it to several people and it worked for all of them too.
My routine:
Morning: wash face with dove soap
Evening: wash face with dove and then apply desitin to face.
Simple quick, and cheap. You'll see results within a week:) good luck.

MemberMember
(@vancouvermoon)

Posted : 11/15/2015 12:24 am

I use spironolactone 50mg and Tactupump - and the bp cleared me mostly in a week or two. I had tonnes of tiny bumps all over my face and then a few deeper, bigger, under the skin. The spiro has eliminated those and I am 100% clear. I think it took a month or two to be totally clear.

I also just came off bc (marvelon) - even though its a bc that is supposed to help with acne... I always felt taking it corresponded to when my ski went bad (and lots of migraines.)