Notifications
Clear all

How I Feel Every Day About Acne

MemberMember
(@zaiona1992)

Posted : 06/04/2015 10:15 pm

Hi my name is zain ,i'm 22 years old , i'm married and i have a little girl , , i have oily skin, sensitive,acne,scars, big poers, redness, I stopped feeling like the other girls , feeling ugly all the time , Crying every single night and hate looking at mirrors , i hate going out , i hate seeing friends , I stopped making new friends, i hate acne as hell , My husband always telling me that i'm so pretty and he dosen't care about my acne , i can't believe him , I'm dying every day , i used every thing , i tried everything for acne , nothing changed , it's 11 years now and i'm still having acne :( i can't use accutane cause i'm breastfeeding.. Oh gosh I'm crying again while writing this ... Anyone can feel me !!!

MemberMember
(@bkubs)

Posted : 06/04/2015 11:53 pm

You should see a highly rated board certified dermatologist in your area. If your acne is very severe you might want to consider stopping breast feeding and going on Accutane. This is a personal choice and it's really up to you if it's worth the trade off. I can tell you as a doctor that feeding your baby formula is perfectly safe though. If your acne is causing you as much pain as it seems to be, I would advise you to take this route, not only as a medical professional but as a simple human being. I really wish you the best of luck and try not to get down too much. Acne is beatable and you sound like a pretty good case for Accutane which has a fantastic track record for fighting acne.

MemberMember
(@emmylouise)

Posted : 06/05/2015 3:28 am

Hello! I know myself and alot of others on this forum can relate to you. I know it sucks! It breaks your confidence and its so frustrating. I defintely recommend seeing a professional and seeking help. This is affecting your life, you are young and whatever it is you can do, do it!

Best of luck :-)

MemberMember
(@vancouvermoon)

Posted : 06/06/2015 12:00 am

Believe your husband. He doesn't see it - because he can see you. It effects every part of life, I know, but we aren't our skin.

You are the most beautiful woman in the world to your husband and baby. Try to remember this until you feel it towards yourself again. You will.

I agree about seeing a derm. Taking action feels better than not knowing what to do. Good luck. And, this site has helped me a lot -

to not feel so alone, and crazy.