Notifications
Clear all

Redness Post Flushing

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 01/30/2015 10:13 pm

Hey,

i had 2 rounds of accutane, second left me with facial flushing for a month, stopped gradually, i now rarely flush when i used to do so almost everyday before for a month straight.

anyways those flushing episode left me with a overall facial redness, mostly on just one side of my face, on the cheek and temple, the other side is fine !

im just really clueless as what to do to reduce the redness and help the skin repair itself.

ive been applying ACV for a month and didnt cause me any breakout or anything, ( havent had any zits in long )
but i dont know if its helping at all with the redness. i also just switched from a poor rated moisturizer to Cerave which i just heard good reviews about it for moisturizing and repairing skin,

So what can i do to help slowly fade that redness ?

Mask ? Cream ? Laser ? im really clueless here

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/31/2015 9:20 pm

Vbeam Perfecta works great. That & time. Or time itself.

also use sunblock religiously. Cloudy days = stronger UV Rays

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 02/01/2015 6:17 pm

i dont really use sunblock as i never found a good moisturizer with fps that doesnt leave my skin oily.

but i dont really go out that much tbh, work inside etc.

MemberMember
(@goosy)

Posted : 02/03/2015 12:03 pm

I used to always get red cheeks. I still get it from time to time but my new regime has helped to make these occasions rare.

Drink green tea

Use PureChimp Super Cleanser

I also kept a diary to see what triggered my skin redness & then tried to avoid these things. (I know its a pain but once you have done it you may find a way to reduce redness in your skin for the rest of your life).

Sugar way a big trigger for me personally.

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 02/07/2015 8:05 pm

always drink green tea, always had, doesnt seem to do much difference.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 02/08/2015 1:21 am

V beam will clear your redness right up and flushing. I also suffered from flushing after accutane and the flushing was driving me insane. Thank gos for v beam! It may take more then one session depending on how bad it is. It took me about 2-3 sessions for both cheeks each time it got better and better. The only downside that it is indeed a laser so u will be sensitive to sun which sucks ass! Who wants to dodge the sun like a vampire not me !

MemberMember
(@brigitta)

Posted : 02/09/2015 9:29 am

I have used pure chimp products too and have now my skin clear and smooth. They are made of all natural and prices are reasonable. I like them much.